Thank You, Holy Spirit.
With my little “Chemistry” knowledge, I know that when wines are kept for a long time they spoil thus fermenting to become alcohol.
In the days of Jesus Christ(while still here on earth), non fermented wines (choice wines. NLT) were sold expensively and then when it has stayed in store for so long due to “bad sales” (fermenting in the process to become alcoholic), it is sold out cheaply (cheaper wines. NLT).
Before the wine everly ferments to become “ALCOHOL”, it is termed GOOD WINE. It becomes WORSE when it has stayed for so long in the cellar and has so much fermented it has gone from BAD to WORSE.
Assuming it takes 20 days for a GOOD wine to become BAD, then it will take like 40-45 days to make it WORSE and like 65-80 days to make it WORST.
It’s just like having GOOD woods and WORSE woods. The good woods are very useful and can be used in buildings while the worse woods are so decay, they have “mushrooms” (which some people eat) already growing on them. Same way the WORSE wines so decay, have “alcohol” (which some people drink) already taking over them (due to fermentation).
Nowadays; the days where evil and good have switched places; ‘evil’ taken as good and ‘good’ taken as evil due to the devil’s machinations, the WORSE wine have become the “choice wine” and the GOOD wine, the “cheaper wine”. The longer the wine stays in the cellar now, the higher the quality and price.
People don’t take WORSE wines nowadays, they actually take WORST wines. The devil whose aim is to Kill, Steal, and DESTROY is having a “field day” doing so to humans due to our “lack of knowledge”. Hosea 4:6.
The devil has muddled up minds and blinded almost everyone to these TRUTHS.
“And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.”
JESUS CHRIST turned water into “GOOD” (non fermented) wine NOT into “WORSE” (fermented) wine.
Further Bible reading; Proverbs 23:29-35
29) Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? who hath redness of eyes?
30) They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.
31) Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright.
32) At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.
33) Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things. 34) Yea, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, or as he that lieth upon the top of a mast.
35) They have stricken me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.