• Everyone claims to be a Child of God; only GOD knows who His Child is.
• No matter what the economy says; the wages of sin is still death.
• There is a difference between growing old and growing up. Several people grow old but don’t grow up (even in their Christian life)
• Failure to meet God’s standard will pitch us against Him.
• Don’t abide by the economy of this world; abide by that of Heaven (no matter the economy of the forest, Lions won’t eat grass)
• A day of favor is better than a year of labour.
• Under Hard work; 30 days makes 1 pay but under Grace work; 30 pays is made in 1 day.
• Don’t celebrate the gifts more than the giver (as pertaining to miracles)
• If you can’t offer a Pilot on duty alcohol, then don’t bother offering it to a CHRISTian; we’re always on duty.
• Don’t bring GOD down, instead, go up to where GOD is and you will rise above principalities and powers.
• Two types of faith;
Demon faith: Believing without obeying. James 2:19
Divine Faith: Believing and obeying. John 8:31
• Disobedience robs us of divine inheritance.
• Our obedience must be total so that our generations to come don’t suffer the consequences.
• GOD thinks in terms of potentials but operates by principles.
• The love of GOD takes a man away from sin. The love of sin takes a man away from GOD.
[Excerpts from Pst. Abioye Olaolu’s teachings]