#DailyDevotional – The names of Satan given in the word of God describing his position:
1. The Anointed Cherub. Ezekiel 28:14 Satan was created as an archangel. This title describes Satan in his original exalted position.
2. The Prince of the Power of the Air. Ephesians 2:2 This title pictures Satan and his principalities as being rulers in a kingdom that dominates the atmosphere of the earth. I believe this is the reason that Christian television is under such attack. Television signals go through the air, which is Satan’s domain.
3. The Prince of this World. John 12:31; 16:11 Satan is the god of this World. Those who have made a commitment to Jesus Christ are “in the world but not of the world.” The phrase “the world” includes anyone who has not accepted Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
4. The God of this Age. 2 Corinthians 4:4 This title has been translated ‘the god of this world” KJV, but the term is not “cosmos” but “aion.” Cosmos is world, aion is age. The focus here is on a spirit of the age that is Christ-rejecting and human-centered. Man has become God, which is the basic concept of humanism.
5. The Prince of Demons. Matthew 12:24; Luke 11:15 Jesus was accused by the Pharisees of casting out demons, by the power of Beelzebub, the ruler of demons Luke 11:15. Since the enemies of Christ could not deny that he had supernatural power, to avoid admitting Jesus had power with God, they said His power came from Beelzebub.
#HageeMinistries #JHM #Devotional #Daily #Bible #BibleReading #BibleStudy #Scripture #Jesus #God