Most are gathered today to fellowship. And out of the most;
– Some came because the building is so world-class standard and it just adds to their self-importance being inside it. Matthew 13:5-6
– Some came because of the cadre of people (e.g, the elites, the affluentials, the celebrities, etc) they will get to meet and socialize with at such gathering. Matthew 13:7
– Some also came because of the contacts or connections they can get in order to boost their musical or business career.
– Some came because of a guy or babe or someone else’s spouse who they seem to have taken an interest in.
– And some came to unburden their past, present, and future problems to GOD (Like they couldn’t do that in their rooms at home…)
– Others came to lord it over their fellow human beings while the rest are still fighting for high positions which will give them “lordship” rights. Isaiah 65:2-5, Matthew 23:13-39
– Just a countable few actually know and came for the main aim of the fellowship ~ HEARING TO “UNDERSTAND” THE WORD OF GOD. Matthew 13:8
How do I know all these? Look at the world around you. It is very evident.
“But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, AND UNDERSTANDETH IT; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”
IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE TRUTHFUL WORD OF GOD WHERE YOU ARE, MOVE TO WHERE YOU CAN. YOU OWE THAT TO YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE.
“Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.”